Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How I can use models for my first paper assignment

            In the education narrative "How I Learned to Program Computers" by Feross Aboukhadiejeh, he explains how he learned to program and the patience, practice, and determination it took to him to excel in his programing skills. Feross goes into detail about his first web pages and projects from when he was 11 years old to high school. He describes his learning experiences, what made him want to excel in his programming skills, and how he made money off doing what he loved. 
            Through the narrative "How I Learned to Live Google-Free" by Jashua J. Romero, he describes his attempt to live "Google-free". By this he means no Google search engine, email, calendar or any android device. He explains the trials he had to go through such as changing his email which contained nearly 2500 email conversations that where important to him, and retrieving all the data he had stored on Google devices.
           Both of these narratives describe two completely different learning experiences from two different people. In my first paper assignment I can use these models as examples of a unique learning experience. Both of the narratives describe trials of learning, obstacles, and successes that others experienced besides myself. I can look at what they went through and relate it to my own life and events that occurred to me.


1 comment:

  1. This was really insightful and I very much enjoyed reading it. Never stop blogging, Lucas.

    ReplyDelete