A teacher must touch each individual student in a significant way in order to made a lasting different in their students life
An educator must enjoy teaching in order to be a great teacher
I believe it takes commitment, love for teaching, and a dedication to your students to be a great educator.
Throughout my life I have had many teachers, some good
some bad and a few hardly even memorable. Honestly, the hardly
memorable outweigh the good and the bad. It takes a certain type of
teacher to successfully reach their students and keep the lessons they taught them implemented in their memories for years to come. I believe it takes commitment, love for teaching, and a dedication to your students to be a great educator. Out of the many teachers I have had throughout my lifetime, I've chosen two particular teachers to wright about, one fantastic teacher who has all the qualities of a good teacher I believe a student needs, and one very poor teacher who lacks the drive to connect with his students emotionally and educationally.
Great--I look forward to hearing more about these two teachers!
ReplyDelete