Monday, November 4, 2013

Summary of my Two Teachers

I've had many good and bad teachers and even some "OK" ones, but I've narrowed my decision down to two teachers. One fantastic senior lifelong teacher and one lousy, sarcastic, 8th grade social studies teacher.
Mr. Frease was my senior lifelong teacher. I loved Mr. Frease because he cared deeply for his students and knew how to reach them individually. He taught lifelong, P.E., and weight training. I was lucky enough to have him in two of his three classes and in each class i noticed that he took great care of his students and made sure each one of them succeed in what he was trying to reach them with.
Mr. Miranda was my 8th grade Social Studies teacher, and I hated him. He was arrogant, sarcastic, hated kids (especially 8th graders), was a horrible grader, and had rotten food hung up in plastic bags all around his classroom.
That's a summary of both of the teachers ill be writing about, ill elaborate more in the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment