Thursday, October 17, 2013

Based on what Ken Roberts said

Based on what Ken Roberts said, I believe that to create a good educator people must be able to look at a child and be able to see what causes that child to react in a positive way. There's a huge diversity of children each with completely different personalities and none of them learn in the same way. Ken explained that Mathematics is prioritized first in our educational system then English above humanities then the arts. I believe that our educational system should not have a hierarchy of whats more important in terms of education, I believe that we need to find a way to determine what learning personality our children have and then prioritize depending on what makes them tick.
 A good educator needs to be adaptable to our children's educational needs and be able to produce a good system in which the children can learn that suits them best.

No comments:

Post a Comment