My learning experience has to to with exercise and lifting weights with my five brothers. I have a very exercise oriented family and we all motivate each other greatly to excel and set goals for ourselves. It all started about four years ago when I began having push-up and pull-up competitions with my four brothers and friend Daniel Ong (now a brother of mine). We wanted to increase our strength and endurance but only knew basic workouts and routines. So we would go to playgrounds at night and play around on the money bars, showing off, and trying new things to prove whose stronger than who.
Basically my learning experience is self development physically and competitively. I used try my best to show I was the strongest and I would get very competitive, almost to the extreme. I wanted my brothers to look at me and see someone to admire. But as I've grown older I've learned that it's not the competition with others that matters, it's competition with yourself and challenging yourself to do and be the best you can be. Overall there's certain events that made me realize the importance of controlled competition, but i'll save that for my paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment